Knowing gold rate today in Punjab can be useful if you want to invest in gold or get a gold loan from IIFL Finance. We understand the significance of gold as an investment and aim to provide accurate and up-to-date information. Our platform provides you with a real-time latest gold rate in Punjab today
Today 22 Carat and 24 Carat Gold Price Per Gram in Punjab (INR)
22 Carat & 24 Carat Compare Gold Rate in Punjab In gold, purity is measured in Karats, ranging from 18 to 24 karats. When investing in gold, buying gold jewellery, or getting a gold loan, it's essential to remain informed about market prices. Gold rates today in Punjab vary according to the purity of the gold, with the 22-carat gold rate in Punjab being lower than the 24-carat gold rate in Punjab. The prices for both are given below..
This table gives you the latest gold rate in Punjab to make an informed investment decision while investing or mortgaging pure gold.
|Gram||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
|Gold rate for 1 gram||₹ 5,555||₹ 5,833|
|Gold rate for 10 gram||₹ 55,550||₹ 58,330|
|Gold rate for 12 gram||₹ 66,660||₹ 69,996|
Gold Rate in Punjab for last 10 Days
There may be days when the today gold price in Punjab is higher than other days. Thus, knowing the gold price today in Punjab is very important before investing or mortgaging gold in Punjab. Observing the price pattern of gold can help buyers predict the direction in which the price will go in the coming days and decide when to buy.
The following table shows the 1gram gold rate in Punjab and 10 gram gold rate in Punjab for the last ten days.
|Date||Gold price 22 Carat||Gold price 24 Carat|
|1 Gram||10 Gram||1 Gram||10 Gram|
|11-08-2023||₹ 5,555||₹ 55,550||₹ 5,833||₹ 58,330|
|10-08-2023||₹ 5,570||₹ 55,700||₹ 5,849||₹ 58,490|
|09-08-2023||₹ 5,605||₹ 56,050||₹ 5,885||₹ 58,850|
|08-08-2023||₹ 5,815||₹ 58,150||₹ 5,896||₹ 58,960|
Gold Price Calculator in Punjab
Gold value: ₹ 5,555.00
Monthly and Weekly Trends of Gold Rate in Punjab
The graph on this page illustrates the monthly and weekly trends of gold rates in Punjab. By analysing the changes in gold rates, you can stay updated with the latest market trends and make the most of your investment decisions.
Factors that Affect the Gold Rates in Punjab
Several factors affect the gold rates in Punjab, including the following.
- Demand and supply If the demand for gold is high and the supply is low, the gold rates in Punjab will go up. Conversely, if the supply of gold is high, and the demand is low, the gold rates will fall. Therefore, it is essential to monitor the demand and supply of gold to predict the gold rates in Punjab.
- International market trends Since gold is a global commodity, it is affected by the trends in the international market. For instance, if the global demand for gold is high, the gold rates in Punjab will increase. Conversely, if the global demand for gold is low, the gold rates will decrease. Therefore, keeping track of international market trends is crucial in predicting the gold rates in Punjab.
- Inflation When inflation rates rise, the current value decreases, and investors look for alternative investments, such as gold. Consequently, the demand for gold goes up, and so do the gold rates in Punjab. On the other hand, when inflation rates are low, the demand for gold decreases, and so do the gold rates.
- Geopolitical tensions, economic uncertainties, and global pandemics During political turmoil, economic uncertainties, and pandemics, investors look for safe-haven investments like gold, causing the demand for gold to rise and the gold rates in Punjab to increase.
How to invest in gold in Punjab?
Gold has been a popular investment choice for centuries due to its value as a precious metal. In Punjab, investing in gold is a common practice, as it is a safe and secure asset option. Here are some ways to invest in gold in Punjab.
- Physical gold
One of the most traditional ways to invest in gold in Punjab is to buy physical gold. This includes gold coins, bars, and jewellery. However, it is essential to ensure the authenticity of the gold before making any purchase. You must buy from reputed and trustworthy jewellers to avoid the risk of buying fake gold.
- Gold ETFs
Gold Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are an excellent investment option for those who want to invest in gold in Punjab without the hassle of storing physical gold. Gold ETFs invest in physical gold and can be bought and sold on the stock exchange, similar to shares. One can invest in gold ETFs through a Demat account with a stockbroker.
- Gold Jewellery
Investing in gold jewellery is a traditional method of investing in gold in Punjab. Gold jewellery is not just a fashion statement but a valuable asset for investment purposes. Gold jewellery comes in various designs and purity levels, ranging from 18K hallmark to 24K hallmark
- Sovereign Gold Bonds
Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) are government securities that offer investors an opportunity to invest in gold in Punjab without owning physical gold. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issues these bonds. You can purchase them through scheduled commercial banks, Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited (SHCIL), designated post offices, and recognised stock exchanges. SGBs provide interest at a fixed rate of 2.5% per annum and can be redeemed after the lock-in period of eight years.
- Gold futures
Gold futures are contracts where the buyer agrees to purchase a specific quantity of gold at a fixed price on a specified future date. These contracts can be bought and sold on commodity exchanges such as the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) and the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX). Gold futures are a high-risk investment option and are suitable for experienced investors.
- Gold coins and bars
Investing in gold is a popular way to invest in physical gold in Punjab. Gold and bars come in different weights and purity levels, making them a flexible investment option. Gold are available in various denominations, ranging from 1 gram to 1 kilogram.
One advantage of investing in gold coins and bars is that you can sell them back easily to jewellers or gold dealers when needed. However, it is essential to buy from trusted sources to avoid the risk of buying counterfeit gold.
- Digital gold
Digital gold is a relatively new investment option in Punjab. It allows you to buy and sell gold digitally through a mobile application or a website. The gold bought through digital gold is stored in a vault on behalf of the investor. Digital gold can be bought in small quantities, making it an accessible investment option for those who want to invest in gold in Punjab.
How to buy gold coins in Punjab?
Here are some points to consider when buying gold in Punjab.
- Research: Find reputable gold dealers or jewellers in Punjab who sell gold.
- Check the purity level: Gold come in various purity levels ranging from 22K to 24K Make sure to check the purity level before making a purchase.
- Compare prices: Compare prices from different dealers to ensure you get a fair price for the gold coins.
- Check for authenticity: Verify the authenticity of the gold by checking for a hallmark or certification from a reputable agency.
- Make the purchase: Once you find a reputable dealer and verify the gold authenticity, purchase and store them in a secure location.
Gold rates in Punjab FAQs
The price of 22K gold today in Punjab is ₹ 5,200 per gram. 22 karat gold is also known as of 91.67% pure gold. It is a more durable than 24 karat gold
The price of 24K gold in Punjab varies depending on the market conditions, global economic situation, and other factors.
The price of 24K gold today in Punjab is ₹ 5,460.
The factors which increase the price of gold include economic and political instability, inflation, currency fluctuations, and high demand from investors and central banks.
You can invest in gold in Punjab by purchasing physical gold from a local jeweller, investing in gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs), or buying gold futures contracts on a commodity exchange.
Gold purchases in Punjab can consist of physical gold such as jewellery, coins, or bars, investments in gold ETFs or futures contracts.
The future of Punjab's gold price is subject to various economic and geopolitical factors and can fluctuate over time.
Gold loan in major cities
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Madurai
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Rajasthan
- Gold Rate in Punjab
- Gold Rate in Salem
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Mumbai