How Gold Loan Help You For Short-Term Business Needs
Uncover the benefits of a gold loan for meeting your short-term business needs. Read this article & take your business to the next level with the help of a gold loan!
Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) contribute significantly to the nation's socioeconomic development. Although the sector has enjoyed continuous growth, quickly obtaining funds for emergency needs is challenging for such organisations.
Gold loans are a viable financing option when small businesses lack funds to fulfill orders, upgrade technology, maintain manufacturing cycles, and perform other day-to-day operations. Below are some of the benefits of using gold ornaments as a means of funding your short-term financial needs.
Benefits Of Gold Loans For Businesses ExpensesSome gold loan advantages for business needs include:
1. Less Documentation
In addition to serving as proof of the loan amount, the gold submitted by the borrower eliminates the need for extensive and complex documentation. Therefore, gold loans are one of the simplest forms of financing.
Using KYC documents as proof of identity and residence eliminates the lengthy, hectic paperwork and extra certifications. It is particularly helpful for business owners with less time to complete lengthy loan applications and approval procedures during financial emergencies.
2. Quick ProcessingIn most cases, lenders disburse gold loans within hours of receiving an application since they require minimal documentation. As a result, it is the best option for raising funds instantly.
3. No Credit ScoreA low credit score or no credit history may make it difficult for business owners to obtain traditional financing through other types of loans. There is, however, no requirement for credit or a particular Credit score when applying for gold loans. To raise funds, a borrower only needs gold.
Get Gold Loan at the comfort of your homeApply Now
4. Low-Interest RatesOne important benefits is that they have reasonable gold loan interest rates. There are no hidden costs or extra charges. A gold loan's nominal interest rate ensures that business owners can pay off the loan obligation in full without incurring further financial strain in the future.
5. Several Repayment OptionsConcerning repayment, gold loans offer consumers a great deal of flexibility. You can either pay EMIs regularly or repay the entire amount in one payment at the end of the loan term. It is also possible to defer the entire principal repayment to the end of the loan term by only paying interest. It reduces the burden of repayment for business owners requiring instant funds.
6. Flexible TenureTypically, gold loans have tenures between six and 24 months. You can choose the tenure and repayment options based on your financial situation and business goals. By doing this, business owners in a financial crunch are relieved of the burden of repayment.
Apply For A Gold Loan With IIFL FinanceGold loans are the best sources of quick cash for business owners struggling with the current cash crunch. IIFL Finance allows you to take out a Gold Loan to meet your financial needs, such as business needs, unexpected expenses, and paying bills. Fill out an IIFL Finance gold loan application to secure your funding today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can you use gold loans for business purposes?
Ans. You can use a gold loan for personal cash needs and business purposes.
Q2. What is the advantage of a gold loan over a business loan?
Ans. As gold loans are secured loans, the interest rate is much lower than business loans.
Get Gold Loan at the comfort of your homeApply Now
Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. IIFL Finance Limited (including its associates and affiliates) ("the Company") assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this post and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment etc. suffered by any reader. All information in this post is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results etc. obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this post. The information on this post is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. This post may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency or organization. This post may also contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Any/ all (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan product specifications and information that maybe stated in this post are subject to change from time to time, readers are advised to reach out to the Company for current specifications of the said (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan.