Business loans are vital for entrepreneurs looking to kickstart or expand their businesses. IIFL Finance’s range of financial products has continually innovated to cater to businesses that seek funds. IIFL Finance’s small business loan is designed to fulfil capital requirements for small and medium enterprises. The MSME business loan is a comprehensive product that offers quick funds to help you grow your small business and invest in vital infrastructure, machinery, plants, operations, advertising, marketing etc.
IIFL Finance’s online business loan is the ideal loan for a new business as a source of capital for all your business needs. The business loan interest rate is attractive and affordable to ensure you do not have to cut down on essential expenses of your business. Through extensive market research, the instant business loan process is tailored to ensure that it is at par with being the best business loan in India.
Apply for an instant business loan from IIFL Finance today and watch your business soar to new heights of success!
Business Loan EMI Calculator
Benefits of IIFL Business Loans
IIFL Finance offers an instant MSME loan perfect for small financial requirements. It is a 100% online process from application to disbursement. You do not need to visit any branch. Without the need for pledging assets and collateral, the small business loan is ideal for small businesses to avail of benefits such as:
₹ 30 Lakh
|Business Loan Upto||₹ 30 Lakhs|
|Rate of Interest||12.75% - 33.75% Per Annum|
|Processing Fee||2% to 4 % + GST* (Additional Upto ₹500 will be charged as Convenience Fees).|
|Cheque / ACH Return Charges||₹ 500/ + GST*|
IIFL Finance Business Loan Features
Choose one of our product variants
Business Loan upto ₹30,00,000
Business Loan Rates and Charges
IIFL Finance’s loan rates and charges do not restrict you from investing the desired amount in your business. With an attractive business loan interest rate, your monthly EMIs are absolutely affordable. Furthermore, IIFL Finance’s instant business loan comes with utmost transparency and no hidden costs. The MSME loan details are presented at the time of application to ensure you do not pay anything over the communicated rates and charges.
- Rate of Interest:
12.75% - 33.75% p.a.
- Loan Processing Charges:
2% - 4% + GST* ( Additional Upto ₹500 will be charged as Convenience Fees)
- Cheque / ACH Return Charges:
₹500/ + GST* per instance
Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Established business should be operating for more than 2 years at the time of application.
- The business does not fall under any category or list of blacklisted/excluded businesses.
- The office/business location is not on the negative location list.
- Charitable organisations, NGOs, and trusts are not eligible for a business loan.
What are the documents required for business loan?
Here are the documents Proprietorship, Partnership and Pvt. Ltd/ LLP /One Person Company will need to submit to complete the application
Documents for 30 Lakhs
- KYC documents – Identity proof and address proof of the borrower and all co-borrowers
- PAN Card of borrower and all co-borrowers
- Last (6-12 Months) months bank statement of main operative business account
- Signed copy of standard terms (term loan facility)
- Additional document(s) may be required for credit assessment and processing of loan request
- GST Registration.
- Previous 12 months’ bank statements
- Proof of business registration
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card copy of the Proprietor(s).
- Deed copy and company PAN Card copy in the case of partnerships
6 Million + Happy Customers
I am thankful to IIFL for fulfilling my finance requirement at the right moment. IIFL provided me with every detail of the loan through timely SMSes.
Savaliya Jitendrabhai Vinubhai
We are enjoy a delightful relationship with IIFL. We have found it extremely smooth and easy to get any information regarding our loans from them. Their processes are well-defined and loans are disbursed within agreed timelines. There is complete co-operation from the entire team and we look forward to borrow more from IIFL in the future.
Business Loan FAQs
Owning a business can be stressful when you are c…