EarlySalary Short-Term Personal Loan
EarlySalary Personal Loan can be applied online & ensures instant disbursal. Know how to get this short-term loan online Now!
Emergencies are often unannounced and accompany a financial crunch. In such a situation, where you lack the collateral necessary to avail of a loan, you can get an early salary short-term personal loan to pay off your emergent expenses. Here’s how.
What Is An Early Salary Personal Loan?
An early or advance salary loan is temporary funding specially designed for salaried professionals. Unlike personal loans, lenders calculate interest rates monthly or daily on early salary loans. It is also known as the payroll loan.
One of the notable advantages of these loans is they are also available to people with moderate credit ratings. Additionally, many lenders pay off payroll prepayment loans in hours, if not minutes. These payroll advance loans also have a very high Annual Percentage Rate (APR) due to fast processing time and high risk.
Although the repayment terms are favourable to the lender, these loans can help those in urgent need of funds. Therefore, it is preferable to choose these loans only in an emergency when you have no other alternative.
How To Avail Of An Early Salary Loan?You can avail of a short-term personal loan online. Most lending platforms have similar processes, which include the following.
• Fill in the online application form with all the details
• After you receive the application approval, submit your Know Your Customer (KYC) documents.
• Once the document verification is complete, you will receive your loan amount in your bank account within hours.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For An Early Salary Short-Term Personal Loan?While the specifications vary from lender to lender, more generalised criteria include the following.
• You must be an Indian resident.
• You must have an active savings account.
• You must have all the required documents.
• You must qualify for the lender-specific minimum age criteria.
• You must be eligible for the lender-specific minimum monthly salary criteria.
Features and Benefits Of An Early Salary Short-Term Personal LoanThe features and some help of an early or advanced salary loan include the following.
• It is an unsecured loan.
• Some lenders allow you to prepay some or all of your outstanding balance. Additionally, some banks offer the option to repay the total amount of the outstanding loan after 180 days of payments.
• Some lenders allow you to close loans with little or no penalty.
• Some lenders offer free accident insurance and credit protection features to sweeten the deal.
• The overall purpose of a payroll loan from the customer's perspective is to pay off all financial liabilities and the ability to repay the loan taken with more flexible terms.
Zaroorat aapki. Personal Loan HumaraApply Now
Limitations Of Early Salary LoansJust as payroll advance loans have many benefits, they also have many drawbacks that can hurt your credit rating in the long run.
• Higher Interest RatesHigh-interest rates often overshadow the ease an early salary loan provides in funding. Interest rates vary between 15% and 21%. It is a high range for a lender that offers all kinds of loans.
• Debt RestructuringThe reason to acquire a short-term personal loan is often during a stressful financial situation. You may need it to pay off a debt or make an emergency expense. Regardless of the reason, the financial institution will only transfer the amount you owe to the lender from whom you have taken a short-term loan.
• The Debt TrapWhile taking a loan may seem like a solution to escape the debt trap, you may continue the same debt pattern. In the event of non-payment, penalties and interest will compound, and regular monthly payments may only scratch the surface of the principal amount still outstanding (after being used to pay penalties and interest). It will also lead to an extension of the repayment period and further fines.
Avail Of An Early Salary Personal Loan From IIFL Finance
IIFL Finance is a leading short-term personal loan provider in India. You can avail of a quick and easy early salary loan from us at the best interest rates.
You can complete it online without any branch visits or hassle. Early salary loans are ideal for emergency purposes. Thus, IIFL Finance ensures you can get your loan amount in your bank account within a few hours. Apply for an early salary loan with IIFL Finance today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1: For what can I use my early salary loan?
Ans: Typically, lenders do not pose any restriction on the loan amount usage. You may use it as per your choice. However, some lenders ask about the loan reason during the application process.
Q.2: Is a good CIBIL score required to avail of an early salary short-term personal loan?
Ans: A score of over 650 is ideal for a payroll advance loan. As payroll advance loan disbursal happens within hours, most lenders will extend the loan even if your credit rating could be better. However, people with poor credit may have to pay higher interest rates to their lenders due to the risk factors involved in lending.
Zaroorat aapki. Personal Loan HumaraApply Now
Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. IIFL Finance Limited (including its associates and affiliates) ("the Company") assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this post and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment etc. suffered by any reader. All information in this post is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results etc. obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this post. The information on this post is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. This post may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency or organization. This post may also contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Any/ all (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan product specifications and information that maybe stated in this post are subject to change from time to time, readers are advised to reach out to the Company for current specifications of the said (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan.