How To Track Personal Loan Status?
Waiting for approval of your personal loan? Learn how to track your loan status and stay informed about the progress of your application, including when you can expect to receive the funds!
Applying for a personal loan can be an exciting step towards fulfilling your financial needs. However, it can also be a nerve-wracking experience, especially when you're waiting to hear back from the lender. The uncertainty of the status of your loan application can be frustrating, but the good news is you can check your personal loan status.
There are various methods to track your loan application and get real-time updates on your loan’s status. Whether you prefer to check online, by phone, or through the lender's mobile app, here are a few ways to check your personal loan status.
How To Check Your Personal Loan Status?To check your personal loan status, you can follow these steps:
1. Contact Your Lender:You can call or visit the lender who approved the loan and inquire about its status. You should have your loan number handy to make this process smoother.
2. Check Your Account Online:If you have an online registered account with your lender, you can log in to check your personal loan status and other details.
3. Check Your Email:Lenders generally email updates about your loan status. Check your inbox and the spam folder to see any updates from your lender.
4. Visit The Lender's Website:Many lenders have a section where you can check your personal loan status by entering your loan number or personal information. Additionally, some lenders have loan application trackers.
5. Send A Written Request:You can also send a written request to your lender asking for an update on your loan status.
Keeping track of your loan status is essential to ensure that you make timely payments and avoid any potential late fees or damage to your credit score.
Zaroorat aapki. Personal Loan HumaraApply Now
Different Methods Of Tracking Your Personal Loan StatusYou can track your personal loan status via various channels/mediums. The following list provides options for monitoring the progress of your personal loan application.
1. Mobile Phone:When applying for a loan, the bank may ask for your mobile number. Some banks allow customers to monitor the status of their loan application through this channel, both online and when speaking to customer service.
2. Reference Number:The financial institution will assign a reference number upon submitting your loan application. They send this number to your mobile phone to use at various stages and track the progress of your loan application.
3. Registered Account via The Website:If you are already an existing customer, you can track your loan application status through your registered online account. Simply log in and check the status of your application under the loans section.
Avail Of A Personal Loan With IIFL FinanceWe offer a range of personal loan products. The loan application is straightforward, and the disbursal is quick. You can easily track your loan application. With competitive interest rates, flexible repayment options, and a supportive customer service team, IIFL Finance makes it convenient for you to get the funds you need. If you need a personal loan, consider applying for IIFL Finance and experience the benefits of responsible borrowing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1: How to track loan applications?
Ans: You can track your loan application online via your registered account, email, or the lender’s website. You can also contact the lender customer service or visit the branch personally.
Q.2: What should I do if my personal loan is rejected?
Ans: Multiple factors could lead to your personal loan rejection from lenders like banks or non-banking financial companies. These factors include your credit score, current loan accounts, credit background, and payment history on previous loans. To approve your loan application, you must meet one or more of the criteria specified by the institution. If your request is denied, consider opting for a secured loan as a temporary solution or wait until you improve your credit history and score, then reapply.
Zaroorat aapki. Personal Loan HumaraApply Now
Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. IIFL Finance Limited (including its associates and affiliates) ("the Company") assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this post and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment etc. suffered by any reader. All information in this post is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results etc. obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this post. The information on this post is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. This post may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency or organization. This post may also contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Any/ all (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan product specifications and information that maybe stated in this post are subject to change from time to time, readers are advised to reach out to the Company for current specifications of the said (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan.