Best Instant Personal Loan Apps In India
Need quick cash? Discover the top 10 instant personal loan apps in India that offer fast and easy access to funds. Read to find the best app for your needs!
Are you short on funds for that expensive mobile phone or do you require extra money for that fancy dinner or vacation? A financial need may arise any time, and often when you least expect it.
The best option to get through a financial emergency is to take out a personal loan from a bank or a non-banking financial institution. These days, a smartphone and a few minutes of free time are all that are required to apply for a personal loan.
Before selecting the best option, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with the features, costs, and terms and conditions of all the alternatives. Here are some of the best instant personal loan apps in India.
1) PaySenseIt offers instant personal loans starting from Rs 5,000 to Rs 500,000. It offers loans to salaried or self-employed individuals with a minimum monthly salary of Rs 18,000 to Rs 20,0000.
2) MoneyTapIf offers loans of up to Rs 500,000 to salaried employees and self-employed professionals like doctors, lawyers, shop owners, business owners with a minimum monthly salary of Rs 30,000. It has a minimum age criteria of 23 years and above.
3) KreditBeeKreditBee is a platform that facilitates loan transactions between borrowers and personal loan providers such as NBFCs and banks. It offers a 100% online process for personal loans ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 400,000.
5) mPokketThis is an instant loan app that provides loans to college students and young working professionals. It offers loans as low as Rs 500 to meet daily expenses or emergencies. For students, it offers loans based on their college enrollment proof.
6) ZestMoneyZestMoney is essentially a ‘Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL)’ platform that also offers instant personal loans to its customers with a ZestMoney credit limit. ZestMoney facilitates personal loans through its lending partners to select customers based on different factors like good repayment behavior.
7) CASHeIt provides instant personal loans to salaried individuals. It offers a wide variety of loans ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 4,00,000 with a repayment tenure of up to one-and-a-half years.
Zaroorat aapki. Personal Loan HumaraApply Now
8) SmartCoinIt offers loans from Rs 1,000 to Rs 70,000 within a tenure of 91 days to 270 days at a minimum interest rate of 20% and maximum interest rate of 36%.
9) Fibe (Early Salary)Fibe, formerly known as Early Salary, offers instant loans with cheap interest of as low as Rs 9 a day. It offers loans starting from Rs 5,000 to Rs 5,00,000 to salaried individuals aged 21 and 55 years.
10) NIRAIt claims to offer loans of up to Rs 100,000 in just three minutes. The borrower must be an Indian citizen and 21-55 years of age working for a minimum of six months and earn a salary of a minimum of Rs 12,000 per month.
Benefits of Instant Personal Loan AppsFollowing are some key features of instant personal loan apps available in India.
Fast Disbursal and Instant Access To Cash:This is the easiest form of raising funds, especially in times of emergencies or urgent need of funds.
Minimum Documentation:With the emergence of personal loan apps, the process is now 100% paperless with minimum documentation required.
No Minimum Credit Score Required:Instant loan apps do not require a good credit score, or credit history. This widens the base for borrowers as they approve loans based on parameters such as social quotient are considered to check personal loan eligibility.
Instant personal loan apps offer faster and easiest financing for immediate cash needs and times of emergency. Such loans are available to a wider customer base and are also available for small-ticket loans to also fund daily expenses or a targeted purchase of a consumer product.
However, as with any personal loan, before selecting the best option, you must be aware of the features, costs, and terms and conditions of all lenders.
IIFL Finance, one of India’s largest NBFCs, is one of the most reputed lenders in India. The company provides hassle-free personal loans at attractive interest rates. The loan application is processed within five minutes and requires minimal documentation.
Zaroorat aapki. Personal Loan HumaraApply Now
Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. IIFL Finance Limited (including its associates and affiliates) ("the Company") assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this post and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment etc. suffered by any reader. All information in this post is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results etc. obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this post. The information on this post is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. This post may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency or organization. This post may also contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Any/ all (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan product specifications and information that maybe stated in this post are subject to change from time to time, readers are advised to reach out to the Company for current specifications of the said (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan.