Benefits Of Getting A GST Business Loan
Can a GST loan help you satisfy your business needs? Here's everything you must know about getting GST business loans before applying for one.
A GST business loan is an unsecured loan that allows business owners with a registered GST number who file regular GST returns to raise capital for their business. Unlike other business loans, GST loans analyse the business's GST filings to determine creditworthiness and repayment capability. Based on this documentation, lenders such as banks and NBFCs offer a loan amount and set the interest rate for the business loan.
Benefits Of Business Loans Based On GST FilingsBusiness owners choose GST-based loans considering their numerous benefits over traditional loans.
1. No CollateralBusiness loans based on a registered GST number do not require the business owner to pledge an asset as collateral with the lender. As these business loans are insecure, they can raise immediate capital even when they do not have any valuable assets. All they have to do is fill out an application form.
2. Minimal DocumentationSince GST loans analyse GST filings and not income statements, lenders require minimal documentation from the business owner. Once they submit the GST documents and complete KYC verification, they do not need to submit any other type of business-related documents.
3. Quick DisbursalWith no collateral and minimal documentation, such lenders quickly disburse the business loan amount into the borrower's bank account. They take less than 30 minutes for approval and 48 hours to disburse the amount, allowing business owners to raise capital in a few hours.
4. No RestrictionsWhen business owners take a GST-based loan, they are offered the loan amount with no attached restrictions on usage. The business owner can use the loan amount for any purpose they deem fit, as long the use is for the business and not personal expenses.
Sapna aapka. Business Loan Humara.Apply Now
Documents Needed To Take A GST Business LoanHere are the documents needed to take a loan based on Goods and Services Tax filings of the business:
• KYC documents – Identity proof and address proof of the borrower and all co-borrowers
• PAN Card of the borrower and all co-borrowers
• Last (6-12 Months) months bank statement of main operative business account
• Signed copy of standard terms (term loan facility)
• Any additional document(s) for credit assessment and processing of loan request
• GST Registration
• Previous 12 months’ bank statements
• Proof of business registration
• PAN Card and Aadhar Card copy of the Proprietor(s)
• Deed copy and company PAN Card copy in the case of partnerships
Avail Of Ideal Business Loans Based On GST FilingsIIFL Finance business loans based on GST filings can be the go-to product to satisfy all your business needs. IIFL Finance business loan interest rate is attractive and affordable to ensure the repayment doesn’t create a financial burden. The business loan offers instant funds up to Rs 30 lakh with a quick disbursal process.
Q.1: How long does it take for the IIFL Finance loan disbursal?
Ans: IIFL Finance disburses the business loan amount within 48 hours of loan approval.
Q.2: What is the rate of interest on the personal loan?
Ans: The interest rate ranges between 11.75%-33.75% per annum. It depends from one lender to the next.
Q.3: What are a personal loan's minimum and maximum tenures?
Ans: The minimum tenure is three months, and the maximum tenure is 42 months.
Sapna aapka. Business Loan Humara.Apply Now
Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. IIFL Finance Limited (including its associates and affiliates) ("the Company") assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this post and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment etc. suffered by any reader. All information in this post is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results etc. obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this post. The information on this post is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. This post may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency or organization. This post may also contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Any/ all (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan product specifications and information that maybe stated in this post are subject to change from time to time, readers are advised to reach out to the Company for current specifications of the said (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan.