10 Most Profitable Wholesale Business Ideas In India
For an entrepreneur, a wholesale business can be highly profitable. Get to know about 10 most profitable wholesale business ideas in India at IIFL finance.
India is dubbed as the land of business across numerous levels, such as wholesalers, distributors, retailers, etc. However, for a budding entrepreneur, a wholesale business can be highly profitable.
Here are the 10 most profitable wholesale business ideas you can start.
Top 10 Profitable Wholesale Business Ideas In India
1. Textiles BusinessThere is a wide range of products available in the wholesale textiles business, such as fabrics, yarns, threads, etc., which you can trade and make good profits. However, you must partner with an experienced and reliable supplier.
2. Agritech BusinessYou can analyse the agriculture market in India and consider starting an agritech business as a wholesale business idea. You can sell equipment used in the agriculture business backed by the latest technology.
3. Furniture BusinessMost households need furniture, and with many residences and houses constructed today, there is a higher demand. A good furniture wholesale business is easy to work with and required in all the country's rural and urban areas, making it a commendable business avenue.
4. Medical EquipmentPieces of medical equipment are always in demand and can be an ideal prospective wholesale business. You can network with numerous hospital chains to sell medical equipment when needed.
5. FMCG ProductsThese products are traded wholesale in immense volumes as people need them regularly. This category includes food, cosmetics, toiletries, hygiene products etc.
6. Building and ConstructionYou can start a business to trade building and construction items wholesale. You can create a network of builders and provide them with such items for every project they undertake.
7. Jewellery TradingIn India, gold and silver and the resulting pieces of jewellery witness constant demand. You can start a business selling pieces of jewellery wholesale to either jewellers or retailers to make a profit.
8. Organic FoodWith increasing awareness of consuming healthy, the Indian market is witnessing a shift toward organic food. Due to this, organic food is among the most profitable wholesale business ideas, especially in India. However, you should ensure that the quality of the organic food is superior and the business is licensed.
9. Stationery BusinessIndia's ever-growing youth population ensures the stationary market's continued success. You will always find a need for such goods in any academic or professional setting, such as a university, art museum, or office. This wholesale venture can be deemed prominent and recession-proof for its great demand.
10. Nuts and GrainsNuts such as dry fruits and grains such as wheat are always in high demand and are brought in huge volumes by distributors and retailers. You can start a business dealing in wholesale and earn profits for selling various types of nuts or grains.
Avail Of An Ideal Business Loan To Start A Wholesale Business From IIFL FinanceStarting a business to trade n wholesale requires a high initial investment that you can fulfill through an ideal business loan from IIFL Finance. Our business loan can be the go-to product to satisfy all your business needs. IIFL Finance loan for business’s interest rate is attractive and affordable to ensure the repayment doesn’t create a financial burden. The business loan offers instant funds up to Rs 30 lakh with a quick disbursal process.
Q.1: Can I use IIFL Finance Business Loan to start a wholesale business?
Ans: Yes, you can use the loan amount of IIFL Finance business loan to start a wholesale business.
Q.2: What is the interest rate on IIFL Finance business loan?
Ans: Interest rates on IIFL Finance business loans start at 11.25% per annum.
Q3. Do I need collateral to take a business loan from IIFL Finance?
Ans: No, IIFL Finance loan for business does not require pledging any asset as collateral to take the business loan.