How To Get A Personal Loan Without Proof of Income?
Personal loan can be useful for any individual to meet their emergency financial needs. Read to know how to get personal loan without income proof.
Professionals who need credit instantly apply for a personal loan, whether salaried or self-employed. Typically, a lender requires borrowers to demonstrate a disciplined credit history and proof of income to meet repayments on time. Occasionally, as a borrower, you may be unable to submit income proof.Getting a personal loan without proof of income can be challenging in such cases. Does that mean you cannot qualify for a personal loan? This blog highlights how to apply for a personal loan without proof of income.
The Best Ways To Get A Personal Loan Without Proof Of IncomeWithout salary slips or Form 16, you can still qualify for a personal loan if you implement the following tips.
1. Build A Strong Credit HistoryA strong credit score becomes important when applying for a personal loan without income proof. A credit score of 750 or higher is necessary, but it may vary from one lender to another. The best way to improve your credit history is to use credit cards, repay EMIs on time, and maintain a low credit utilisation ratio. On-time repayment of credit card bills is always a good idea.
2. Establish A Trustworthy Relationship With Your LenderWhen applying for credit from a lender, trust plays a crucial role. You can obtain a personal loan without income proof if the lender trusts you as a responsible borrower. Keeping a healthy credit utilisation ratio, settling your EMIs on time and maintaining a good relationship with your lender is essential.
3. Provide Alternative Proof Of IncomeIt may be challenging for self-employed individuals to prove regular income. Providing bank statements, tax returns, or proof of rental income is ideal. An invoice or FD receipt may also be acceptable.
4. Applying With A Guarantor or Co-Applicant
You can use a co-applicant when applying for a personal loan without income proof. A co-applicant with a good credit score and a steady income will help you get better terms on loans.However, if you default, your co-applicant will be responsible for repaying the loan. Consider this factor carefully before applying.
5. Accept A Higher Interest Rate
Lenders may charge a higher interest rate if you cannot present income proof.You may accept the higher rate and get a loan without income checks if your repayment capacity and loan tenure allow it. You must find a lender with flexible eligibility requirements to achieve this.
6. Consider Putting Up Collateral
If you don't have income proof, you can secure a loan with collateral when borrowing the money. This collateral may be gold, property, or any asset the borrower may own.The above methods specify how you could get a personal loan without income proof. However, the application process for a personal loan will be more effortless if you have income verification, even if it is not required.
Q1. How much can you borrow without income proof?
Ans. Several factors determine the amount you can borrow from a lender, such as your credit score, repayment capability, and income.
Q2. Can you get a personal loan without a salary slip and bank statement?
Ans. Yes, you can get a personal loan without a salary slip or a bank statement.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. IIFL Finance Limited (including its associates and affiliates) ("the Company") assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this post and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment etc. suffered by any reader. All information in this post is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results etc. obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this post. The information on this post is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. This post may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency or organization. This post may also contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Any/ all (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan product specifications and information that maybe stated in this post are subject to change from time to time, readers are advised to reach out to the Company for current specifications of the said (Gold/ Personal/ Business) loan.