Pareshaani nahi aaram chahiye, kathin prakriya nahi, saral home loan chahiye
With our attractive New Home Loan Scheme (NHLS), we ensure, you don’t have to worry about your low income and limited income documents.
You” make society and the society makes a country. Your development is essential for the development of India. Your development is incomplete without owning your own home. We, IIFL Home Loans understand this and want to make your housing dream a reality. With our attractive New Home Loan Scheme (NHLS), we ensure, you don’t have to worry about your low income and limited income documents. On top of that, you can avail the interest subsidy up to Rs 2, 20,000* on your home loans under CLSS scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY).
Ab Income Pe Nahi, Hunar Pe Milega Home Loan
IIFL Home Loans brings forth an attractive New Home Loan Scheme (NHLS). Under this scheme, people with low income/unstructured income can also apply for home loan, subject to terms and conditions* Also, there is freedom from strict income documentation.
On top of that, you can avail the interest subsidy up to Rs 2,20,000/- on your home loan under CLSS-PMAY* For further details refer http://goo.gl/n0BCdn
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1. What are the benefits of this scheme?
- Easy documentation process
- With few basic document like Aadhar Card, you can apply for home loans.
- No requirement for minimum educational qualification of the applicant
- Home loan tenure up to 20 years
- Interest subsidy up to Rs 2,20,000/-on your home loan under CLSS-PMAY (Conditions Apply*).
2. Who are all eligible under this scheme?
Resident Indians are eligible through New Home Loan Scheme (NHLS). This scheme plays an instrumental role in reaching the unreached Indian masses in an unprecedented way.
We believe in our government vision of “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikaas”.
3. Can I apply for home loans with Zero credit history?
Yes, even with zero credit history, you can apply for the home loans under this scheme.
4. What is the maximum loan amount that I can avail?
The loan amount can be maximum up to Rs 20 lacs.
5. What is the maximum tenure for which I can avail the home loan?
You can avail home loan for maximum up to 20 years under this scheme.
6. My annual household income is Rs 6 lacs. Am I eligible for this scheme?
Yes, you can leverage the benefits of this scheme. You can avail home loans up to Rs 20 lacs with no upper household income limit subject to eligibility assessment.
However, if you want to avail interest subsidy under CLSS scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, your annual household income should be within Rs 6 lacs.
7. Do I need to apply with a co-applicant?
Yes, co-applicant is a must. At least one female member participation is must in the home loan structure and property ownership.
For more information on CLSS scheme-Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana contact us or read http://goo.gl/h7ol4i
8. Who are all covered under the definition of the household?
A household consists of husband, wife and unmarried children.
*Disclaimer – Loan eligibility would be commensurate with the customer income as assessed by the housing finance company as per its credit norms.